Date: 18 century
Material: stone ,plaster
Technique: masonry, stone carving
Restoration: end of the 19th century
Tomb of the Artillery Colonel Elias Kober (1666–1738) and his wife Maria Elisabeth, born Hartmann, (?–1732).
Architectonic wall tomb. It consists of the central niche enclosed by four pilasters, and a curved roof-type ceiling. Back in the 19th century, it still featured two family coats of arms, one was seen about 1980, but none has survived till the present. The cartouche with the inscription was wrongly mounted on the Colonel Rembert von Funkcen’s tomb over the alliance’s coats of arms.