Date: 17th century?
material: limestone, polychrome
technique: masonry, forge
Restoration works on the interior of the cathedral took place in the 19th century. During this time, the facades of many previously vandalized tombs were restored. So far, the tomb’s ownership has not been identified.
Architectonic wall tomb. It consists of a façade decorated with two pilasters, a centred niche and a coat of arms of an unknown family in the pediment breach. The shield of the coat of arms contains a bear’s paw on the right side and a halved gate tower on the left side on a dark-grey field. The tomb has been walled in here in 1883. Earlier it was built in the left wall exiting towards the cloisters where the consistory canteen was situated.