- A copy of the monument of Bishop Albert von Buxhewden (1165–1229)
- Tomb of Bishop Michael Hildebrands (1433-1509)
- Epitaph of Magdalena von Rein
5. Heart urn of publicist and lawyer K. G. Johman (1789-1830)
6. Baptismal font, made by K. Mormani, 1894
7. Tabs from the main entrance of the House of Blackheads: St. Mary with the child Jesus, St. Mauritius, Master Reinkens, 1522, limestone.
8. Copies of sculptures of W.f Plettenberg and St. Mary from Riga Castle, author unknown, 1891, plaster.
9. Gate of the Tiesenhausen Chapel
10. Chapter house, 13th century beginning. Stained glass window «Pelican» from the 19th century to the end
11. Southern entrance portal, author unknown, 13th century.