Date: end of the 16 cent.
The tombstone was placed in its current location during the restoration of the church in 1883.
The tombstone is designed according to the medieval scheme with surrounding two bands of text, interrupted in the corners by symbols of the evangelists arranged in Gothic quatrefoils. In the upper left corner the angel – the symbol of the evangelist Matthew, in the upper right corner the eagle – the symbol of the evangelist John, in the lower left corner the lion – the symbol of the evangelist Mark, in the lower right corner the Bull – the symbol of the evangelist Luke.
In the center of the plate is a stylized gothic quatrefoil with an angel’s head with wings on it. Below it is a shield with house insignia, enclosed by a ornament and an acanthus leaf. Above the quatrefoil is a small, scrollwork decorated cartouche.
Text on the inner edges of the plate:
BEN // HER LVLOFF HOEL // LER VND // SEINE KINDER SAMPT
The text on the outer edges is only partially readable:
Hier ruche ich in mein // bettelein in christo entschl(afen ein) // die sele lebt hats gudt // herr christ erlost durch dein bluot
18th century inventory number of tombstone – 33.