- Commissioner: Baron Bernhard Ceumern from Breslau (the present Wrocław in Poland) and Baron Woldemar Ceumern from Tirza
- Drawing: The Painter of historic scenes from Dresden Anton Dietrich (1933–1904)
- Created: Bruno Urban (1851–1910) Institut für Glassmalerei in Dresden, 1885. Painted glass, lead, 545 x 145 cm.
- During World War II the staines glas window was placed in the cellar. Restored in 1962; restorer: Alfred Liliental (1886–1980), pedagogue of Riga Secondary School of Applied Arts, together with his students. In 2011–2012 restored by Andris Kļavnieks.
- The lower part of the stained glass includes the following text: Bernhard · Baron · Ceumern · a · d · Hause · Breslau · 1885 Woldemar · Baron · Ceumern · a · d · Hause · Tirsen · 1885
Moses and the prophet Elijah are important persons in the Old Testament of the Bible.
Under the leadership of Moses, the people of Israel were brought up out of the slavery of Egypt. Through Moses, God gave the Ten commandments.
Through his actions, the prophet Elijah returned the people of Israel to God and to fulfilling of the God’s commandments. These two persons appeared on the Mount of Transfiguration to Jesus and his three disciples. There Moses and Elijah spoke of the way of Jesus’ suffering (Luke 9: 28-36)
An arcade with two aisles is placed in the center of the ornamental stained-glass window. On one aisle stands Moses holding the tablets of the Ten Commandments and in the other aisle – Elijah with a traveler’s stick and hands put together in prayer, looking at the heavens.