- Commissioner: Maria Schwartz, widow of the Musse Society housekeeper
- Drawing: painter Franz Weber
- Created: at Kahlert & Weber stained glass workshop in Riga, 1896.
- Technique: Painted glass, lead,
- Size: 553 x 199 cm.
- Date: 1896
- Conservation: During World War II removed and placed in the cellar. In 1962 Alfrēds Lilientāls (1886–1980), pedagogue of Riga Secondary School of Applied Arts, together with his students. In 2011–2012 restored by Andris Kļavnieks.
Inscriptions: Kommet her zu mir alle die ihr / mühselig und beladen seid [„Come to me all you who labour and are heavily burdened”]. Beneath the picture: Ausgeführt vom Kahlert und Weber · Glasmaler · Riga · A · D · 1896.
Jesus Christ is the central figure of the Christian faith, the Son of God, who has come to deliver men from sin and evil. The forgiveness of sins is given to anyone who asks for it in Jesus’ name.
«Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest» Mt. 11:28
Raised Christ preaching in full height is depicted under a splendid Neo-Gothic niche with an ornamental gable, enclosed by an ornamented semi-circular arch. An angel with a roll of text is seen below him.