Date: 1364, 1610
Technique: stone hammer
Restoration: During the renovation of the church in 1883, the tombstone was placed in its current location.
The composition of the Tombstone is based on a medieval scheme. A square Tombstone is enclosed by a band containing a Latin text composed of Gothic capitals. The text that begins in the upper left corner is only partially preserved:
ANNO: DNI: M/ CCCLXIIII _S.MAII: OBITO / . DNS. NICOLAVS./ MORNEVV__
In the central part of the tombstone, the sign of the house of the repeated user L. Bornit, the initials LB and the year 1610. Below it is the text:
LAVRENS BORNIT VND
18th century Tombstone inventory number 12.