- Commissioner: lawyer, Town Council Councillor Julius Heinrich Theodor Kuchczynsky (1814–1887)
- Drawing: architect Georg Werner (1851–1920)
- Created: Mayer Königliche Bayerische Hofkunstanstalt in Munich, 1884.
- Material: Painting on the Glass, lead
- Size: 700 x 285 cm.
In centre of the stained glass window is pictured Livonian Order Master Wolter von Plettenberg (ca 1450–1535).
In his left hand he holds unrolled scroll with stamps, and with his right hand he points to the text of the scroll. He hands over the Act of Freedom of Faith to Riga Burgomaster Konrad Dürkop. Reformers Andreas Knöpke (Knöpken, ca 1468–1539), Silvestr Tegetmeyer (?–1552), Dr. Briesmann and the first evangelical rector of the Cathedrals school Jakob Battus (?–1545 or 1546) are seen behind the Burgomaster.
The action takes place in the square of town hall. On the left side is a fragment of the Town Hall facade, on the right is the House of the Blackheads, with a dark blue flag. In the centre of the Background of the stained glass window the spire of the Cathedral before the fire of the 1541. A former Catholic monk, poet and playwrighter Valdis Burkards, is depicted in front of his tin foundry.
Martin Luther in a dark blue dress with a prayer book in his hand is depicted on the top of the Stained Glass window.